|1. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following sentences are
true or false.(判断下列句子是否符合你所听到的短文内容，符合的用T表示,否则用F表示)
14. The tiger really wanted to hear the cock's singing.
15. The cock was foolish first.
16. The cock belonged to the villagers.
17. At last the cock went away.
2. Listen to the passage and fill in the missing words.(听短文，在空格内填入你所听到的单词，每空格一词)
Mr. Baker is a teacher of English. He knows three or four languages,
and reads and speaks and (18)
these languages well.
He works late and sometimes (19)
one o'clock in the morning. His students come to his study for their
Some of them are hard-working; others are (20)
, but don't do much work. They are friends and they often talk about
their study and their hobbies, their (21)
and sorrows (悲伤) . They all love Mr. Baker and (22)
his lessons very much.